Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jet Li AND Jackie Chan!!!

OK,This is going to be a short one, but OMG

Photobucket

The best movie ever...seriously guys...i cried.

Ok i cried because the visuals are superbly stunning and reminded me of my stay in China, as well, i could understand what they were saying in some instances when they were talking chinese and my god!... the ending was awesome! and oh so fitting- harking back to the good old Karate kid type endings...sigh... This was the best movie i have seen this year for sure! ( In my opinion better than Batman...but that could be because i love, love LOVE! martial arts films and Jet Li in particular. XD

ok... thats all for now. next blog will be crafty, promise!

1 comment:

Tegan Louise said...

Wow! I can't wait to see it! And I can't wait to see you today too, my crafty little ladybird! xxxx