Friday, February 13, 2009

update 13/2/09

Photobucket

so so tired. this morning i went for a two hour walk! yep! two whole hours!at 6am! how crazy is that! for the last week I have been very good and have walked or rode, or swim-ercized my body good. i sleep better at night, feel better in the day, and get more accomplished in my 'down time' I even feel slimmer ( which i know cant be true coz its only been a week, but I feel good) i can feel my fitness starting to increase too. I have 'thrown out' the scales, and i am just going to live. be healthy, and try my hardest! one thing that has really motivated me is my new collection of music on my mp3 player- when you have good music, it makes walking and stuff much easier. walk for four songs- walk back- easy!

I haven't posted a blog entry about the brushfires. I don't think I could. even though one was here.. not more than a few Ks from my house, I couldn't say much. for these last few weeks Victoria's outlook has been one of doom and gloom, and as much as I love to revel in tragedy like the rest of the morbidly curious human race, I couldn't take much more and have chosen to ignore the incoming reports of death and destruction. I had my fair share on the 7th.

been spending a lot of time with Katy lately. we made record bowls for our weekly craft day- it was super fun I must admit- superbly silly fun. we managed to lock ourselves out of the house and had to break in- then we got a bit tipsy mid afternoon, and messaged our boys. (in high school Katy and I used to be the only girls in a big group of boys)

I got my ears pierced a few weeks ago- that was a shocking experience. hehe
bought some earrings- with anchors! oh anchors I love you so! (see above)
from here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5399336

made my first Etsy sale with some playboy magazines.

thats really as much of an update as i can give! love ya guts!
i will give an end of month tally total for my weight loss in kilograms lost- starting soon :)

1 comment:

The Toy Society said...

Hey Christiane, thanks for offering to make a toy (s) for the kids affected by the bushfires. Can you email me so I can send you the details of where to send your toys. Taa! Bianca