Friday, May 8, 2009

I <3 China

I have made a big change to my five year plan, its funny how these things happen.

Photobucket

Up until very recently Dave and I were going to be buying a house in the next few months, however, that has all changed!
I was talking to a good friend of mine at uni, someone, who, like me has a love for Chinese culture, and also wanted to one day go over seas and teach.
we got to talking about China, and travel in general, and she was saying she wanted to go over relatively soon, but not alone- and I wanted to go over before I got heavily into life (e.g a mortgage, and kiddies) but didn't think it was possible, as Dave doesn't really want to go over there and teach at all! (I think he is scared) - I also wanted to go with someone ( coz china can get very boring by yourself)
I got to talking to Dave, and we decided we both didn't want to jump in to a mortgage too soon and he wanted to spend a bit of time actually looking for a house and not making a crazy spur of the moment decision. As for the babies, they will be put off for an extra six months until I return, Dave will hopefully have bought a house in the mean time and life will be grand! hopefully living a frugal and peaceful life in china will help me to save a fair bit of money.

All of this is still a year away yet, and I still have to graduate, do a T.E.F.L course, and save money for the trip.

I am so excited you cannot believe it!
Now I will leave you with a photo of me from last time I was there!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tam said...

wow fantastic plans - enjoying your blog roll by the way xxx