Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Opp shop finds and Stormtroopers!

Today i had a fun afternoon with a good friend of mine, Katy. It was meant to be a crafty day, so we did a pre shop and then returned to her house for a crafternoon. But first, we stopped off at one of the many oppshops on the way... here are my super finds today:
Photobucket
...in an oppshop i found an uncut pattern for American civil war costumes! wow! this scarf is lovely too, and the book? We loved the cover!
Photobucket
I saw this somewhere on the internets.. and decided to copy it! Although it was my beautiful friend Katy who did most of the work! It feels so good to have stormtroopers on me...but it feels strange actually having nails instead of the bitten down stubs i am usually sportin'
Photobucket
A new skirt i finished today. Its probably the first one i have been happy with! Plus this fabric is super adorable, and teamed with a beautiful vintage heavy weight cotton given to me by my grandma. I am yet to try it out on the town but i am eager!

No comments: