Sunday, October 12, 2008

a quick blog.

hello... ermm... long time no see!hehehe i havent been neglecting you.. you have been in my thoughts constantly... ermmm...right! moving on!

i went to tasmania! yay! it was a grand adventure of the utmost of fun. when i came back there was a special little package for me from mister reaper! i will upload my workings on those very soon. first i need camera batteries. tomorrow is going to be a GIANT post as i will be filling you in on some of the awesome things i have done, both on the holidays and after! ( some of it my dear readers involves the use of leather!)
and some general craftopedics!

dave is playing a game called 'kings bounty' it looks pretty. we are going to campbells tonight for dinner, that should be fun! i am cooking a potato bake right now.. as i type the recipe is-

365ml of double cream, mixed with four tbsp of minced garlic
about ten good sized potatoes sliced thinly- lay half in your cooking
dish, and cover with half the cream mix, then layer and repeat. sprinkle
with salt and pepper and place covered with foil in the oven for a good
50 mins, take of foil and cover with cheese. bake for a further 30mins..
mmmmmm

i am going to try and do a hundred days of crafting challenge... i love challenges or themed crafts/drawing/ etc. so this one is going to be 100 home and baby crafts! for my glory box of course! i am sooo excited to begin! this also means i will have to post very frequently too! yay!

until tomorrow my loves!
from Christi XXOOO

1 comment:

Tegan Louise said...

Shall have to steal that recipe for future cooking adventures...yum!
I miss you, the book you brought me back from Tassie was awesome!!! I thought the other book that you gave me to look at was yours, and that you were suggesting I borrow it whenever I need it. Which is cool with me! However, if you would still like to gift it to me... that is also cool... very cool indeed...
Full moon catch up sounds fantastico... is that next monday coming? Or tonight? Argh!
I have an interview at the Bendigo Art Gallery tomorrow. VERY excite!

Love you...

PS - the '100 days of Craft' challenge sounds spectacular!