Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ETSY LAUNCH!

well i have just launched my new store- The Piaochong Emporium!
www.piaochong.etsy.com

I have a few of my masks listed, soon i will put up my crazy crochet scarves, and a few other goodies- i have an idea for an awesome collection of different things: leather bracelets with the word crafty stamped into it, some more masks, some crochet, and some felted, stitched and sewn things!

all my money,(i hope) will be put towards saving for a little kiln- something small and new that i can play with! i have some fantastical ideas for some amazing things i would love to make.

here is my latest mask i have been working on:
Photobucket

i have been practicing my clay modelling, and have come up with a pretty fantastic looking sculpture from polymer clay- her face needs a lot of work, but i will try my hardest to get her just as i envision!
Photobucket

The Etsy store is one of my resolutions, so i can cross that one off for once! :)
wish me luck with my endevours! your support is all i need!

No comments: