Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions!

The Christmas and new year period is finally over, my brother stayed with me for a week and played games most of the time he was here. I did however teach him to do some leather crafting, and he helped me to cook dinner on a few occasions. He is a well mannered boy, quiet but that suits me fine. took a few photos of the kiddos, one of which I will upload here-
the littlest weiner
(just after this she fell asleep)awwwwwwww

Dave and I are gunna get our selling on! yeah! he has some old games he wants to put up for auction, and I want to do Etsy stuff. (I keep saying it, and soon it will happen!)

I have a list of Resolutions I need to start working on

1. Tegans wedding is in 11 month (hyperventilates) and if I am going to be a hot bridesmaid I need to get cracking on the fitness!(ie: loose a stack of weight-CSIRO diet you better work!)

2.Get my P's- yep, I have been on my learners for almost 8 years now.....

3. Get my Etsy and production rates up!

hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!
oh... What's your resolutions?

2 comments:

Tegan Louise said...

Hmmm Resolutions...

#1 - Get down to 70kg before I walk down the aisle in November! Through exercise and healthy eating

#2 - Spend more quality time with Corey each week

#3 - Do something exciting and out of the ordinary each month

#4 - Keep my job at the Art Gallery!

Lucky #5 - Continue to develop my art practice.

Casey-Lou said...

Resolutions eh?

#1 - Get home from Europe and cuddle the living crap out of Josh!

#2 - Get down to a respectable weight through whatever it takes so as to not be fat in Tegan's wedding photos for all of eternity!!

#3 - Spend so quality time with my gals, this whole 5 weeks thing is bullshit!

Love you guys, so much so that I'm stalking you through back issues of your blogs!!