Friday, July 4, 2008

中国菜市场 (chinese grocer)

I have always said( mainly to my self) there are three things that Bendigo needs to be the most awesome of awesome places in the world to live. If Bendigo had these three things i would never want or need for anything in my life and would be happy and content to just stay here, my roots firmly planted in the ground for ever and ever. Those mystical three things are:
1.A J.B HIFI (for all your gaming, music, movies and particularly anime needs.)
2. A community workshop: a place where people could come in and use power tools, and kilns and pottery wheels metal smithing stuff etc for a low cost and which supplies materials for most crafts, arts and metal stuff... get what i mean?

and lastly: 3. An Asian grocer.

WELL guess what people?! Kangaroo flat now has said Asian grocer which is currently residing in the very same place young, miss Tegan Wheeldon once worked. Thats right, Blue moon magick (R.I.P) has closed down and is now in the process of becoming a wonderful Asian supermarket!!!!! get excited!!!!!yayay!(pictures to follow!)

So now i can have my Tian jiang sauce, and my black tea eggs, and my salty duck eggs, and goodness knows what else!( maybe even the mongolian fermented milk, but that may be wishful thinking)
i will keep you posted on how the place is when it finally opens and i can have a look! :) :)

1 comment:

Tegan Louise said...

And guess what! Bendigo is also getting a JB HiFi!(Corey heard on the grapevine) So I guess the only thing we will need to work on is the community workshop thing! (which is SUCH a good idea by the way!) And then I will never have to worry about you moving to China! yay! xxxx