Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Too many Eggs!

I started gym on thursday... i have had only sunday off. i feel sore.

Today i had to go for my program with Lifestyles today, you know, the part where they take you through all the weights, the cardio, etc? It was seriously hard work. she took my blood pressure (that thingy squeezed my arm like a crazy squeezy thing!-ow!) And then i had to perform like a gym monkey on these various machines.. oh i hated those machines! then after some planks(*shudder*), and some stretches i was allowed to go home. ouch ouch ouch!

When i got home however, i found my family waiting on the doorstep, all 5 of the Shepparton crew. Alex is so tall now he is taller than me (hes 12) and i am so proud because he is a little rebel and getting "quite handsome" according to my Oma. The little ones are still 2 crazy little things running around off tap, And mum is still lovely mum. Murray sat in the corner reading Daves Asterix novels, and Alex and i played Mario kart (which he beat me at, and he had only played it for ten minutes total before i joined in! damn him!)A nice visit from the folks! (Dave also says that if i ever feel clucky we can have the kids over again for a while- last time it was like a nightmare!)

On a more exciting note: I found the resin section at spotlight! oh the joy! i was so so excited! i got some resin dye, but they had some nice square molds and round molds i wouldnt mind getting. i made ring bases and a bracelet to try it out on and now i just have to get off my lazy butt and do it.

now onto some beautiful things i would like to try to make just so i can keep this an actual craft blog...

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The masks are from Deviant art, the skirt from etsy- i want to try making a gorgeous mask like these! All i need to do is find some vegetable tanned leather to get started! Spotlight used to have it, but i guess i am either going to have to get some from the guy at the sunday market, or i am going to have to be wily and start looking at different businesses around Bendigo?!

anyway. i dont have much else to say except i how have a lot of eggs courtesy of my mum (like 30) so if you want one or two come over, i have them spare.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there christi

saw your blog link on a craftster post and came to visit- So cool that you are in oz too! Hang in there with the gym. I started back about 4 months ago and it was hard but now I am really fit and I even love going for a run with no-one holding a gun to my head :)
cya
e