Sunday, December 21, 2008

christmas cheer and leather fun.

Well, today I finally finished a lot of my Christmas presents- it was a fun and frustrating set of trial and error. I only have mums left to go. but I don't really know what else to make her! a star trek scarf, maybe?!

I made two belts this year, one for Craig and one for my dad. Craig's has the name of his property stamped in it, Limestone, and is dyed black, and my dads has our last name stamped on it and a scotch thistle or two. ( David said it looked like a pineapple!) I have made some masks as you know.- and now i finally have a camera that Dave bought for me and him to share. its a kodak Z650 with ten times zoom. mmmm yeah.
anyway here are some pictures of my masks.
Photobucket
the green man

Photobucket
pacman mask

Photobucket

masquerade!

soon (after Christmas) I will update my Etsy with a few different things.
I have an 80s party to go to on Tuesday, then going to my grandmas on Wednesday night. after Christmas my brother is going to come back to Bendigo to stay with me for a week.- I am happy!
Happy summer solstice everyone, and a merry Christmas.

No comments: