Monday, December 1, 2008

a while..

It has been a while that's for sure! i haven't stopped making things at all, I just still don't have a camera to set up and take photos with!

The latest news on the university front is shocking. Roger Sworder is leaving the uni and taking the redundancy package, John Penwill is gone and so there is only one lecturer working in the philosophy department now and that is Rod Blackhirst! sadness:( Harry will be away for long service leave as well! My final year of uni will be a sad one.

On another note, Dave had all of last week off, which was great! It was so fun to have him around the house, it is definitely something I could get used to.

November the 18th will forever be etched into my mind as the great Kyneton car scare of 2008- an annual holiday shared by Casey, Tegan, Kirby, Kirsten and I.

I have made a few different things, but close friends will be getting some stuff off Etsy as presents, which i still have to do.

I have made the girls some little dolls, some capes and bought some hair clips and bands. fun times.

I got a new phone, but still have the same number and finallllllly got my bike in a near working state- i just need to adjust the breaks and stuff!

Saturday night was Mel's Hens night, that was fun! we got drunk in Sal's mums abandoned house and played games and stuffs.Dave made a shirt with this image on it!

mels hens shirt

We have an house inspection (our first) on Thursday, that should be fun... not!... I should go do some gardening actually....

Anyway, tomorrow I will upload my gift list for my family and maybe link to some pictures or something! or if I can use my phone camera....

Over and out for today!

No comments: