Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lefflers is god.

today i went to Lefflers in the city and I was seriously blown away by the enormity of the store! It is seriously huuuuge. I wish I could have found a dark corner in that store and a paperbag to hyperventilate into just to get over the shock of how huge it is! the saddlery lady said it was tiny.. well this is the new place and it was beyond huge... woah... LEATHER SUPERSTORE!!!!!!

P.S Footscray is some kind of scrummy hole! I got asked for cash twice ( I must look like a fresh faced bumpkin or something) and I saw a drug deal go down- from proposition to collection, a meter away!! it was right-out-front- of the bus door! The poor bus driver was so disillusioned with life, he didn't even ask for my ticket and when I showed him my vline ticket, I asked him if i could use that to get on, and he shrugged his shoulders and said "meh." poor dude.

onto something coool...


I really like this, and truly I can empathise. I feel like I too could focus solely on leathercraft... it has so much potential.

No comments: