Monday, December 15, 2008

update 15/12/08

I have made a few masks now, and have a few cut out- i plan to go to leflers tomorrow to get some stuff for christmas presents and the like. it should be great. unfortunatly i dont have a camera at the moment (still) so i cant take any photos to show you my new beauties! soooon my preciousssss sooooon.

i have made adris, murrays,and kays present, but as of yet have not made craig ( which we had a good idea of making btw- a leather belt with the name of his farm on it! or mums... i still dont really know what to make her, as i cant find any black fleece, polar or otherwise to make her scoodie. we will just have to wing it! i will upload some photos to this blog post as soon as i get something to help me download stuff onto the comp from my phone.

been practicing using photoshop too- new skin colours etc and trying to draw from scratch. we will see how that goes.

No comments: